airnet phone interview callback

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Meiguy

Had a phone interview recently with Airnet. Thought it went pretty well and was told I would know something in a week or so. Either a phone call or by email. It's been almost 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything. For those that have done phone screening recently what was the call back time frame. I'm thinking the call back process may be slow since I have under 1100 hours TT and have more time to play with till the magic 1200. Either that or I just didn't get the job straight out. But I haven't heard anything positive or negative.
What do you guys think.

I had a job when Craig called me, while I was on a visit to the Space Center in FL.

We had a nice conversation, but I didn't ask about the rest of the procedure. Looking back, it might have been a good idea.

I would call Craig. He likes people that are assertive. I applied to airnet over a year ago, and I never heard anything till I called him to talk. I received a phone interview a week later. 2-weeks went by before i heard from him. My airnet friend recommended that I call, but Craig called that same day after I talked to my friend.

Craig is very personnable and pleasant to talk to. They are having some problem with people bailing out on them and are looking for individuals that WANT THE JOB. What do you have to loose by calling him? Let him know you want the job!

My 2 cents worth.

I used to work there. Craig definitely likes people who are persistent. It gives him that warm, fuzzy feeling. Great place to work, can't recommend it enough.

box

I got called for a phone interview the day after filling out the online app and was given an interview date at the end of that conversation. I agree with the previous posts, Airnet only wants people that WANT to be there, give Craig a follow up call! And if anybody cares, I got the job!!!!

I have been reading that AirNet has started a one year base lock due to moving expenses, does that mean your are locked into that aircraft also? Would someone be able to switch aircraft within a year as long it's at the same base.

from my understanding...you are base/aircraft locked. they used to do initial training in the Barons...but now you only train in the plane in which you will be flying.

Klein

dude,
definetely call them back. I got a phone interview last week and after it was over Mike asked if i had any questions and I just asked, "where do we go from here". if i didn't ask that i think i probably would be waiting like you, but since i did i have an interview on the april 1st. so just be assertive and show interest.

Latest resources

Back