Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rice

Clown Puncher
Any Airnet guys out there who can clue me in on the jumpseat? Just trying to find out the sked and who to call?

Thanks!!!

(800) 999-1201 then 4 then 1 for dispatch. www.airnet.com then go to operations then schedules. It hasn't been working today for some reason. Just make sure the loads aren't too heavy so you don't get bumped.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Thanks!!!
Seems like the summer loads on the airlines are way up. Always nice to have a backup.

I forgot to mention tips are appreciated.

Just Kidding;)

"I forgot to mention tips are appreciated"
speak for yourself.
kidding:D

Yea tips are always good... cough cough case of beer cough cough:D

Way back in the day when I flew BE-58s for USC, there were quite a few times that I carried Southwest pilots to DAL. I rode WN frequently, so I gave the WN ops agents my # and sched just in case crews needed a late night ride home. It paid off several times when some F/As actually needed rides. I even got a phone # from one of them, but sadly I got a commuter job and moved right after that. Oh well, those were the days.

Btw, I heard USC191 on the radio the other night...is it still DAL based with Fred R. as capt? That guy has been around forever. Just curious.

Yea its still Fred. They even put his initals on the new tail # after the plane was repainted. It was 81FR. I know Iknow, did they have to put his age in it too?
Girls would be nice but we cant carry flight attendants. That last comment should really set off some you skirts out there. HAHA jsut kidding, my wife would kill me if she knew i wrote something like that.

I went on their website and looked at the schedules. Are these the actual flight schedules or the cutoff when customers can ship/receive freight? Hoping to catch a ride from MDW to GRB in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back