• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet Info Please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Mugsy, based on your a/c and picture it looks to me like you were at Ameriflight and now at Kenmore. Am I close?

Hey Mugsy, based on your a/c and picture it looks to me like you were at Ameriflight and now at Kenmore. Am I close?
I was at Kenmore, now at AirNet. The pic was a Kenmore plane last winter. I miss the pacific NW.. but hated the cloudy days.

Can a potential new hire request the Van or even go as far as requesting the Van at BFI?

If you go to an interview with the 135 mins and tell them you want a van run out of BFI and they hire you that is where you go. If there is no open BFI run at the time you will be put on an 8 on/6 off reserve based out of BFI until a run opens up. When a run at BFI opens up you must take it (you can't decide you want to go to PDX).

PM me if you have anymore questions. We are doing all sorts of things right now to attract pilots (hiring bonuses) and so on.

If you go to an interview with the 135 mins and tell them you want a van run out of BFI and they hire you that is where you go. If there is no open BFI run at the time you will be put on an 8 on/6 off reserve based out of BFI until a run opens up. When a run at BFI opens up you must take it (you can't decide you want to go to PDX).

PM me if you have anymore questions. We are doing all sorts of things right now to attract pilots (hiring bonuses) and so on.
The new hiring bonus is pretty nice. I believe they are still looking for another Caravan pilot down here in PHX as well..

Good to hear. Have heard nothing but good things about Airnet recently. Do you happen to know what the Van run at BFI looks like?

PM has been sent as well.

Thanks!

What details can you provide about Airnet hiring bonuses? Any idea what the hiring projections are looking like for 2008?

If you have current 135 mins when you get hired you receive a $3000 net bonus once you pass training. If you have less than 135 mins you get $1500. To put the hiring projections in to perspective, we are losing pilots faster than we can hire them. There should be continuos hiring throughout 2008.

Latest resources

Back