Airnet Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

saviboy

I heard that Airnet is looking for another 50 pilots until the end of the year. is it due to attrition or expansion? if due to expansion, what are the airplanes they are buying.

What routes are open right now?

What routes are open? Is the attrition because of the "great" experience the pilots received and now are "professional" pilots sitting right seat in a heavy piece of equipment?

Nice try with the sarcasm...I hope you don't get an answer to your "question".

Airnet is a great place , all the hiring there is not due to expansion but attrition. from what i hear a lot of the prop guys are leaving for good regionals like comair,chq,expressjet etc and some of the guys are also upgrading to the learjet from what i hear after the one year contract about 50 % leave and the other 50% stay for the learjet and then a lot of the lear SIC's leave to go to netjets etc...

good luck and like craig washka says "you will not get hired if you dont send your app"

Flt 525 said:
What routes are open? Is the attrition because of the "great" experience the pilots received and now are "professional" pilots sitting right seat in a heavy piece of equipment?

FedEx likes AirNet guys....

Latest resources

Back