Airnet Drivers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TwinTails

Hey guys I just completed the interview out in CMH and was just wondering how long you all waited before the job offer call. Is it a call? or an E-mail? The interview went very well. Everyone was really nice and the place seems very nice and organized. The Mx. guys all seemed happy too. That's something you dont find everywhere. If anyone has any questions about the interview I'll answer what I can. Post it here or private message me.

Well, I'm glad you thought it went well. They took about two days to get back to me by phone, plus a letter. That's the good news. The bad news, I know one of the guys I interviewed with had 135 mins and they told him almost immediately. I remember reading somewhere else a similiar situation for another person. I hope that doesn't freak you out.

I'm still swimming, waiting for the call to start class. Anybody else here in the pool? If so how long, etc.? Cant wait to start!

Good Luck

When i interviewed they said that they would call the next thursday to let us know how we did. They told us they were going to call either way. So because of this i planned it right and called them on wednesday saying how anxious i was to hear how i did, and they offered me a spot right then. The others in my interview class waited for the call and received it saying they would have to wait a few months to go to class. Now when i went to interview i was in the dead center of the class as far as hours go. There was one guy below me who waited something like 5 months to get a class date and there was a girl who had much more time than both of us, and she had to wait 6 months for class. I ended up in a class 4 weeks after i called, so i like to think i might have improved my chances by giving them a call back versus waiting for them to call me.

Ok, so to make a long non informational story short, why not give them a call to see how you did.

I interviewed there on July 11 a Wednesday and I got the call on the following Monday saying I got the job and that I would be in class on August 4th I think. So for me it would have been only a couple of weeks before class would of started, but I didn't accecpt so I wasn't in that class. Good luck to you, and now I wish I would have accecpted.

Hey thanks everyone for the info. I did call em and talked to Bob yesterday. He told me to hold tight they'll call me on Mon. I guess they review interviewies on Fridays. Anyway he said I was the only captain applicant that would be in the pool and to be carefull wat I wish for cause I'll probobly get it. Sounds posotive to me.

TwinTails,

ummmm, that will $250 for all the info. hey, did they say anything in the interview about upcoming classes?

Yeah March 20 something class date. Not full yet. Maybe the 26th?
Just throw that $250 on my tab. Maybe we'll get based together, I'll pay it off in Beer and lap dances.

TwinTails said:
"to be carefull wat I wish for cause I'll probobly get it."

Are you sure you didn't talk to Craig? Or do all Airnet guys talk like this? :)

Current Airnet Status??

I recently applied online. I have 600TT and 113multi. Do any of you airnet guys have a feel for the hiring status?

Latest resources

Back