Airnet citizenship question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ukaviator

Does anyone know if in order to work for Airnet you have to have US Citizenship ... or just the right to work and live in the US?

Right to work in the US.

Which part of the UK are you from?

Cheers!

NoPax said:
Right to work in the US.

Which part of the UK are you from?

Thanks for that, good news!! :D

Im from around the Cambridge/Norfolk area, about 90 miles north of London.​

Any fellow brits work there?!!
Seems like a great place to work, it would definetly be a career move for me if I got the job.
Has anyone gone to the Airnet side, then transitioned to Jetride?
If so how what is the schedule there, and are you based out of CMH?

ukaviator said:
Thanks for that, good news!! :D

Im from around the Cambridge/Norfolk area, about 90 miles north of London.

I'm from Belfast, but don't work at Airnet, and have a few US friends that do. Its a good company, with good opportunity to get some ME time, then Lear time, if you want to hang around for a few years. I've always suggested a short to medium length stay there; ie get multi, then see what happens, or stay and get to Lear PIC (after about 2 years) then hang around another 2 or 3 years.

ukaviator said:
Any fellow brits work there?!!
Seems like a great place to work, it would definetly be a career move for me if I got the job.
Has anyone gone to the Airnet side, then transitioned to Jetride?
If so how what is the schedule there, and are you based out of CMH?
Lots of guys have made the transition from freight to Jetride. One of your fellow countrymen went from 35FO (freight) to 60FO.
Jetride schedule is ok. 2 weeks on 1 off if assigned to a specific plane. 9 days on 5 off (1st and 9th for travel) for floaters.
Upgrade takes about a year maybe less to the jet.
Good Luck,
WDR11

Not to hijack the thread but I also had a question about the online app. Under the certificates held section it has a place to put your Private, Commercial, ATP and CFI numbers and number of years held. I know I have to put in number of years I have held my Commercial but do I have to put in how many years I have held my private? Or Both? Thanks.

Juat had an interview lined up with Airnet. Am also a Brit. Didn't take the offer to interview. I had my own reasons. But I think it would have been a good place to head to on the whole.

Hey thanks you guys for all the posts, while i have your undiveded attention ..... i noticed on the Airnet site they say work schedules run from 8pm to around 6am Mon-Thurs. Well ive noticed that a couple of the jets fly out of Atlanta between 6.30am and 7.00am.

Is this schedule one of a kind or are there others like this? just curious

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back