Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C

CFIIer

Just wondering what the Bid sheet has recently looked like for locations on the Lear (sic).

Thanks

been real slow on the bid sheet as far as the jet goes. from the begining of august, the last few sic spots have been apa, mdw, phl bwi, pdx, and finally....teb. 6 total

I have 950TT and 55 ME I'm thinking about applying for the SIC position. What are the chances I could start the SIC program and stay in Cincinnati Ohio??

Thanks in advance

send an app in and give craig a call. not sure where they place sic's in the prop. i believe they place them on high time baron only runs. there are only 2 props based in cinci and no jet. the cinci props are navajo only, so you could not do that there.

apa seems to be senior for capt, but every once in a few months a sic spot opens.

Isn't 353 a baron run? Or did that get changed recently.

353 is baron/navajo im pretty sure.

magic1872, they will only let you SIC on a baron only run. They give you a little bit of flexibility, IE they asked me where I had family and I ended up doing my SIC very close to home. Where are you from?

BUR sic commutes, and is waiting on a 8/6 reserve elsewhere. So I believe when an 8/6 opens up, if it's not columbus, the BUR sic spot will re-open. But this is all hearsay.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back