Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet and getting Columbus, OH as base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you get hired and LCK is not open don't let it get you down. I'd say within 6 months of being hired you'll be based in LCK. The nice thing is we don't have base locks anymore, so in theory you could get assigned BHM (not open this week; check back next week) and drive down there with a mattress attached to your car, live there for a month, then drive right back up to LCK if its open and you're awarded the bid. (holy run on sentence batman!)
I've been here just over 3 years and have yet to get to fly out of the same state I live in FWIW.

OH BOY, here we go again....another fly boy/girl who wants to be based out of LCK! People people people, what is your major malfunction???? LCK?!?!? Come on go for something with a little pazzaz...like glamorous BUF or how about DTW (yeah, that's for you U-I Pilot)...ugh....:laugh: :D

Last edited:
starchkr said:
OH BOY, here we go again....another fly boy/girl who wants to be based out of LCK! People people people, what is your major malfunction???? LCK?!?!? Come on go for something with a little pazzaz...like glamorous BUF or how about DTW (yeah, that's for you U-I Pilot)...ugh....:laugh: :D

Seriously...

TEB!

Dalton 19 Departure with EWR arrivals 700' overhead.....to hell with straight-out departures.

Airnet

I'm sitting around 600 and 100. Does airnet still do the first officer program and hire with those mins or do they want the higher time guys around 1000 or so hours. I know its not real high time but its higher than mine... everything is realtive.

Also what is the likely hood of being base in TEB as a new guy, since I would LOVE to move back to NJ.

Thanks in advance!

lovetba6 said:
I'm sitting around 600 and 100. Does airnet still do the first officer program and hire with those mins or do they want the higher time guys around 1000 or so hours. I know its not real high time but its higher than mine... everything is realtive.

Also what is the likely hood of being base in TEB as a new guy, since I would LOVE to move back to NJ.

Thanks in advance!

Put in your app and keep it updated. Not sure how much longer the SIC program will be going, but it's still going right now. As far as TEB, PLEASE get here soon so you can take 143 or 145. I am a LCK floater and "live" in TEB right now. We can't get anybody that wants that place.

Latest resources

Back