Airnav

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Av8rPHX said:
Sounds like an issue with your DNS cache. If you run win2k/xp open up a command window and type ipconfig /flushdns at the prompt

Ah, so it was German!:D Oder, mein komputer night gewerken.

Tschuss!

Beechjetr said:
Does anyone know what's going on with AIRNAV.com? It hasn't worked all week.

It's worked for me, but it's been extremely slow to log on.

A couple of times, I wondered if my computer stalled, but about the time I was ready to re-try...it would change pages.

On that note....trying to type a message on this site has been slow too. It's not doing it now, but it was so slow to type that I could only type one word every couple of seconds.

It was real frustrating. Since I'm new here...was it something I was doing/not doing?

JimG said:
On that note....trying to type a message on this site has been slow too. It's not doing it now, but it was so slow to type that I could only type one word every couple of seconds.

It was real frustrating. Since I'm new here...was it something I was doing/not doing?
In regards to Airnav, I've been having periodic trouble with them for the past month or so. My internet connection bandwidth is almost 4MB down, but sometimes it works real fast, and other times it takes a good 15 seconds or so between pages. That gets annoying if you have several airports you need info for! Other times it runs lightning fast. I suspect it probably has something to do with server loads (how many people are using it simulatenous). They're probably starting to experience growing pains, and getting to the limits of their connection. Late at night it seems to consistently work fast, whereas midday is always the slowest period.

As for FlightInfo problem your having, I wouldn't say its something your doing, but its most likely your computer thats causing it. Could have some software running in the background (Anti-virus for instance) that might be doing its thing while your trying to type and its temporarily slowing down your system. Just a thought....

Latest resources

Back