AirNav.com's AirBoss Fuel Discount Card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NCherches

Anyone out there using airnav.com's new AirBoss fuel discount card?

I guess you just pay 39.99 a year and recieve discounts at some FBO's off of list price. Just curious if anyone is having success with this program.

I have it and recouped the yearly fee with the first use.

I like it because some of the smaller, less used fields are not part of any other fuel discount program.

One thing though is the FBO has to honor the listed price. It is the FBO's responsibility to go to the website and update the price when it changes. I had a little trouble before but they honored the listed price.

I have it and recouped the yearly fee with the first use.

I like it because some of the smaller, less used fields are not part of any other fuel discount program.

One thing though is the FBO has to honor the listed price. It is the FBO's responsibility to go to the website and update the price when it changes. I had a little trouble before but they honored the listed price.

Same here but I saved $80 on the first 160 gallon purchase, well worth the $39.

Is there a list of Airports/FBOs that accept Airboss? I can't find that info anywhere. Not going to sign up if I have no idea where it's accepted.

Is this a credit card or a discount card. Can you pay with another form when you have this card. We use the aircraft for four different companys.

Don't know if there is a list, but you can look at any airport on their site and see if the FBO(s) are members. The card is just a discount card not a form of payment. You can pay your normal way.
Hope that helps.

It is simply a card you purchase through AirNav.com and then you show the card to recieve discounts at airports that participate. It is not a credit card but simply a membership card.

39 is hella cheap compared to CAA, etc. Glad to see some are happy with it.

I remember when Jet-A was only .89/gal!

Latest resources

Back