Airlineapps Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

I was just filling out my info and had a question. Under your certificates and ratings, it asks for the Date of Issuance. The date on my certificate differs from the "actual" date I recieved the certificate. Which do you use?

I would use the date you took your checkride. That was the date you became an official FO, Captain, Etc. Good luck.

I was just filling out my info and had a question. Under your certificates and ratings, it asks for the Date of Issuance. The date on my certificate differs from the "actual" date I received the certificate. Which do you use?

I would use the date on the certificate. They will compare with the information from the airman registry and any mismatch could raise red flags.

I would use the date you took your checkride. That was the date you became an official FO, Captain, Etc. Good luck.
Thats incorrect, it ask the date of issue, if they wanted the date of checkride they would ask for the date of checkride.

You are probably one of those guys that when asked by ATC "say mach number" you responde with "what do you need". Just answer the question.

they should change the name to airlinepainintheass.com

Thats incorrect, it ask the date of issue, if they wanted the date of checkride they would ask for the date of checkride.

You are probably one of those guys that when asked by ATC "say mach number" you responde with "what do you need". Just answer the question.

Siucavflight,
You must be one of those 250 hr wunderkinder who carries a bag pack has an ipod and never gets laid because he tell everyone he is an airline pilot! DA

As far as the question is concerned I always put the initial date that you received that certificate and NOT the reissue date. Like on the ATP if you get an additional type you will have a reissue date. Put the original date.

Last edited:
I just checked my certificate and it is worded 'Date of Issue'. That's what I'd put, the date off the certificate, even if it wasn't my checkride date.

Does Airlineapps have a number or email address for questions? I'd rather get their answer rather than the opinion of a bunch of wankers on this site! :D

I just checked my certificate and it is worded 'Date of Issue'. That's what I'd put, the date off the certificate, even if it wasn't my checkride date.

Does Airlineapps have a number or email address for questions? I'd rather get their answer rather than the opinion of a bunch of wankers on this site! :D

I used the date on the certificate, got an interview, an offered a job.
So, if I mad a mistake, it must have been a good one.

Siucavflight,
You must be one of those 250 hr wunderkinder who carries a bag pack has an ipod and never gets laid because he tell everyone he is an airline pilot! DA
250 hours? I wish it was that easy, I do have an Ipod though, and I love it. No back pack. And plenty of action, but not through telling girls that I am an airline pilot!! And again BP, the quesion does not ask you when you took the checkride it asks the date of issue of your current certificate and your certificate has DATE OF ISSUE right on it, and that is what you need to put down.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back