• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline workers want pay, benefits restored

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So no freedom of speech? No have "You ever thought of unintended consequences, like "You might be walking off a cliff in the dark"? No looking a history to see what has happened in the past? No living of a childhood dream of flying airplanes? No dealing with the reality of the marketplace and no ever considering that management might just be trying to save the airline and the associated jobs? This is what has to be givne up to be accepted on FI?

Freedom of speech does not mean yelling fire in a crowded theater. That was learned back in Junior High. You're basically dishing out on occasion dangerous advice and arguably illegal as when you chime in on such safety critical discussions as MEL use and PIC authority. Or my favorite lame opinion, high school drop outs do just fine . Almost every time I see you write something on here, it seems like you're doing the equivalent of flicking off the victims of the Buffalo Colgan crash. You're economics really fit nicely there, don't they? And doing so while outing your management position is egotistic, pathetic, ballsy, risky, and dumb.

ah! name calling in the highest traditions of FI, difference of opinion, discussed in a civil manner by mature adults, no room for that is there

Freedom of speech does not mean yelling fire in a crowded theater. That was learned back in Junior High. You're basically dishing out on occasion dangerous advice and arguably illegal as when you chime in on such safety critical discussions as MEL use and PIC authority. Or my favorite lame opinion, high school drop outs do just fine . Almost every time I see you write something on here, it seems like you're doing the equivalent of flicking off the victims of the Buffalo Colgan crash. You're economics really fit nicely there, don't they? And doing so while outing your management position is egotistic, pathetic, ballsy, risky, and dumb.

This cracks me up!

I'm disappointed that you use the Buffalo families as a tool, though.

Yip tells it like it is. I'm still not sure about the hiring boom...

This cracks me up!

Yip tells it like it is. I'm still not sure about the hiring boom...
on its way, we are starting to see turnover, 2012 is still looking good for the job market, trust me?

Latest resources

Back