• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Pilot Code of Ethics....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whether it is towels, shampoo, soap, or the batteries out of the remote, it is your DUTY to lift everything that is not bolted-down (or a liquid) out of your hotel room with a ferocity that would make Wyonia Ryder blush.

It is your duty as a professional airline pilot to not only overfeed yourself at the free breakfast bar so you aren't hungry until 5pm but to also snag some bagels, cream cheese and whatever else fits in your bag. Be bold, no need to hide it. Just take what you want like it was your own kitchen. Don't forget to load up on condiments and plastic utensils for the crashpad.

It is your duty as a professional airline pilot to not only overfeed yourself at the free breakfast bar so you aren't hungry until 5pm but to also snag some bagels, cream cheese and whatever else fits in your bag. Be bold, no need to hide it. Just take what you want like it was your own kitchen. Don't forget to load up on condiments and plastic utensils for the crashpad.

This man speaks the truth.

Make sure you rant and rave about the new kids lowering the bar, feeding at the bottom, stabbing in the back, and screwing up the industry when you and your fellow pilot buddies are fully responsible for initiating the slide several years ago. Thus, the motto.....I can get mine but you can't get yours you Scumsucking Bastards!!!!

Make sure you rant and rave about the new kids lowering the bar, feeding at the bottom, stabbing in the back, and screwing up the industry when you and your fellow pilot buddies are fully responsible for initiating the slide several years ago. Thus, the motto.....I can get mine but you can't get yours you Scumsucking Bastards!!!!

PILOT BRAIN for president.
You hit the nail on the head. I also like it when the same people tell you the only way to get back at management is to quit.
Like that works! I would rather pretend the crew room is a cage and start throwing punches.

Let us not forget about the "S" word. One pilot pisses another off and the big "SCAB" word evolves. :erm:

What ever you do, do not make eye contact with a pilot from a different airline. And never ever nod at other pilots or say hi.

Quoted for MF'in truth.

I've had a couple CHQ crews in LGA give me a confused "WTF?" look when I smile and say hello to them with a head nod, then after a second or two they return the greeting. Its kinda funny, actually...

You wanna know who the worst offenders of this are? MAINLINE towards regional pilots.

This coming from someone who claimed they worked for Go-Jets?

This coming from someone who claimed they worked for Go-Jets?
That is exactly on par with the job that he took. Go-Jets are the scum suckers that are lowering the bar for everyone.

Latest resources

Back