• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline pay to rise?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A pay raise. In the airline industry. In this economy.

Bwaha bwahahaha bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I'm sorry, what was that again?

I think pay will rise. Most everyone is working under post 9/11 concessionary contracts, don't get the feeling that anyone is willing to settle for less than is fair.

Secondly, airlines have got to start worrying, the post age 65 regulation retirement numbers will start going up rapidly.

This may not be "THE" Renaissance, but it might just be the time where many get back a lot of what they have given up previously.

One thing has changed, and that is we have the Spirit pilot group that has had a strike vote pass overwhelmingly, and the AirTran pilot group that is getting ready to have a strike vote very soon. That is something we haven't seen in a long time.

One thing has changed, and that is we have the Spirit pilot group that has had a strike vote pass overwhelmingly, and the AirTran pilot group that is getting ready to have a strike vote very soon. That is something we haven't seen in a long time.

You're right we haven't had a good update to the list since 89. I'm getting popcorn and a beer.

only if spirit and airtran strike.

'they be' holding all the pay back. yay $39 fares.

when we're all unemployed at least our families can get to orlando for less than what what 1 roundtrip was 10 years ago.

Latest resources

Back