Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

QOL_is_great:)

What the?
Need info and help. I am looking for comformation of the airlines/aviation companies we sadly, or not, lost last year.

ATA, Aloha, Champion, EoS, Silverjet, Boston-Maine (Pan Am), Skybus, Air Midwest, Skyway and Big Sky

Is there any more U.S. aviation companies that closed their doors last year from any of the 50 states. Looking for airlines that fit into major, national, regional, freight, LLC, 135 or fractional catagory? Let me know the name and type of ops they conducted.

How about the outlook for the coming year of a given company? Will they survive 2009?

Thanks for your info!!

Never heard of them. I googled them and came up with a limo company out in San Fran.
Where they from? What do or did they fly? Any info?

I remember them but as Corporate Express. Now it all rings a bell. Thanks!!

Skyway doesn't belong on that list...

Skyway Airlines, Inc. lives on as (and i'm guessing here..) the only airline in the world that has no airplanes.

They still have plenty of employees and provide ground service for the soon to be defunct Midwest Airlines.

Skyway doesn't belong on that list...

Skyway Airlines, Inc. lives on as (and i'm guessing here..) the only airline in the world that has no airplanes.

They still have plenty of employees and provide ground service for the soon to be defunct Midwest Airlines.

They still have a certificate, right? But they are not operating any aircraft at all, correct?

Again, looking for answers and not poking fun at any of these airlines that went out of business.

MaxJet also went away.

Latest resources

Back