AirInc or FltOps?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyWolf

Anyone have experience with either of these two vendors? any recommendations is appreciated.

If you are talking about flight options (fltops) stay away. Well, they have actually furloughed so you couldn't get on if you wanted to..

I went with Air INC. that way I can have some starter kindling (their magazine)for the wood stove this winter... 8

No merger fund return, but we did get a free subscription to a useless service... Nice!

in this day of internet info why would you join any of these "services". all the info you need is free on this board and airlinepilotpay.com.

back about 10 years ago air inc. was useful for app addresses and that type of info but now like I said its all free, just ask any your question on these boards. you may have to sift thru some crap but if you have an ounce of common sense then you'll be able to pick out the genuine advice.

now going to one of there job fairs - that may help but you don't need to be a member for that.

Lear, I agree with you 100%, I wouldn't pay for it from my pocket, alpa is giving all furloughed pilots a free membership for a year.

I took one of the two when alpa was giving out free memberships. I don't even know which one I'm a member to now, that's how useful those sites were.

Latest resources

Back