• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRACKHEAD

gimme just one mo hit!
Hey Yall,

I'm looking at being furloughed soon and our Union is offering us a year subscription to either:

AirINC

or

FLTOps.com

I have never used either one of these but would like to know your experience with any of these two. Were they any good? Were you able to secure a job with either one?

Thanks for your help.

CH

Kit Darby is a scum sucking bottom feeder. Don't waste your time with airinc. Even if it is free.

It's free for us too. I guess I'll go with FLTops.com since kity Darby sucks then.

Neither one to my understanding has job listings...

They seemed to be all about let us tell you how to be an airline pilot....

and taking your wasted money for the fair

as well a pilot wastes his money on a hotel room in times like these

while airline reps who already had a previously contracted table are hanging out at the job fair saying "hey nice to meet you but we're not going to be hiring for a couple years."

The airline will not be hiring or announce they are not hiring elsewhere but they go to the job fair anyway because they already have a place at the job fair paid for.

Then the advertisers above mentioned gets you to go anyway because the airline is going to be there.

Last edited:
Scam

Thanks for the info hmmm,

I have never paid for either of these services, but I did get all dressed up and loaded a folder full of updated resumes to attend a FREE job fair advertised by AIRINC. a few years ago when I was flying 135.

Needless to say, it wasn't free. There was an area in the hotel lobby that had a bunch PFT schools set up with booths; that area was free. You had to pay something like $250 to get into the main area where all the REAL airline booths were setup.

I wasn't going to plop down $250 for some guy to look at my resume for five seconds and put it in a stack of 5,000 others.

Thanks again for the info.

CH

Latest resources

Back