Aircraft Sales

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Groundpounder

Does anyone have experience in aircraft sales, and if so, how viable is it as a career? I'm not looking to build time, I just want a job that involves aviation, and if I can fly and make money, all the better. My company has a one man turbine aircraft sales department, and I spoke with the guy, and he said to find a company that sells piston aircraft. There are two of them where I work, on a Cessna dealer, the other sells Mooneys and Diamonds. I am going to try to talk to them and see if I can get my foot in the door, but does anyone on here have any helpful info?

Yeah. A tough and cut throat market. BUT fun. I love selling airplanes, but in the last 15 years or so it has been tough. Here is how I did it. First I got in bed with a broker, someone who I could trust. I had students who wanted an airplane and guess who they asked for advise? I took a cut. Had professional folks who were students and wanted a company airplane. Guess who sold the airplane and crewed it? This included a KingAir............Sales are fun, and can be VERY profitable.

www.bdkingpress.com

Latest resources

Back