aircraft interior

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

givpicachanc

Hi guys I run a small company with a Hawker 800A. looking for some suggestions on Interior guys around Houston Or Dallas.Someone you guys could rely upon for good work and reasonable price. I have heard about horrible things dealing with these guys. Any help is appreciated

givpicachanc said:
Hi guys I run a small company with a Hawker 800A. looking for some suggestions on Interior guys around Houston Or Dallas.Someone you guys could rely upon for good work and reasonable price. I have heard about horrible things dealing with these guys. Any help is appreciated

In Houston, give Flavio Trejos at Aircraft Custom Interiors a call 713-640-2525. He covered some seats in our Beechjet and they came out great and his price was very competitive with other bids.
We also use Jet Works in Denton, Tx 800-498-5387 and have had good work from them also.

rose aircraft in Mena, AK does an outstanding job....Iv's seen many BE1900 conversions from Commercial to Corp and they looked awesome.

givpicachanc - read your PM, I would like to help.

We've used Capital and they were great. We also have a plane at Boyd interiors in Mena, I'll let you know how that turns out.

byei

Latest resources

Back