Aircraft Delivery/Ferry Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Otterjock

Does anyone have the inside track on where to find aircraft delivery/ferry positions? Looking for some part time work.

Thanks in advance.

You know, I'm interested in the same thing.. Somthing to suplement my income, and to have a little fun on the side.

There was a thread on this subject awhile back, you might try a search for it. Southern Cross comes to mind as one of the companies that specializes in small aircraft ferry work. There are others as well. A friend of mine runs a company that does more with big aircraft. He does a fair amount of ferry work for some lessors and occasionally advertises for crews.

TP

I advertised in the classifieds of some online aviation journals and had a website. Got some pretty good buisness doing it.

typhoonpilot said:
There was a thread on this subject awhile back, you might try a search for it. Southern Cross comes to mind as one of the companies that specializes in small aircraft ferry work. There are others as well. A friend of mine runs a company that does more with big aircraft. He does a fair amount of ferry work for some lessors and occasionally advertises for crews.

TP

Southern Cross does mostly large stuff.......airliners of various sizes.

Otterjock said:
Does anyone have the inside track on where to find aircraft delivery/ferry positions? Looking for some part time work.

Thanks in advance.

Check out Van Bortel aircraft in Arlington, TX. Mostly new 172s, 182, 206s and a few twins. He is the world's largest cessna dealer, always looking for ferry pilots. Pays $100/day plus expenses, likes you to have airline bennies for the trip home.

www.vanbortel.com

good luck,

Latest resources

Back