AirCare Crews...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DLAviator

I did a search on a few forums, but no luck. Has anyone ever been an employee or done contract work for AirCare and can shed some light on QOL, pay, benefits, schedule, maint, etc? Thanks in advance!

Web Site: http://www.aircarecrews.com/join-us.shtml
324 West Bay Dr NW • Suite 200 • Olympia, WA 98502
Office: 360/528-2891

From the AirCare website:

"Applying to AirCare Crews

If interested in joining the AirCare Crews team, please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] Submission guidelines are detailed below - no phone calls please.

We purposely choose not to have a "phone book" full of crewmember names... We only have working agreements with those we can keep fairly busy and offer benefits no other staffing agency can match! This keeps our people happy AND doesn't give all those in a typical "phone book" the opportunity to not be fully utilized.

Pilot & Flight Attendant Resume Submission Guidelines
AirCare Crews prefers electronic resume submissions.
Acceptable formats for emailed resumes are: Word Doc (.doc or .docx), Text Edit or PDF formats ONLY.
If your resume does not feature training and aircraft experience, please list in email or cover letter. You will receive a response email from AirCare Crews in a timely manner.

AirCare Crews conducts a Three (3) Step Hiring Process.
We interview and assess each crewmember to ensure quality and "fit" within our strict standards; and our client's.

Not everyone can become an AirCare Crews Crewmember!

STEP 1: Application Processing
Application & Personal Profile Form
Income Tax Forms
I-9 Form (Proof of Citizenship, ID Verification)
Credential verification

STEP 2: Welcome Packet - ACTIVE Status (once application processing is completed)
Insurance Coverage
Reference Checks
Background Check - per client request
AirCare Crews Policies & Procedures

STEP 3: Final Processing - "EMPLOYEE" Status
Mandatory Drug Screening
AirCare Crews ID Application & Processing
Direct Deposit option
FACTS Training Employee Discount
Provided with ACCESS™ Assistance (tele-medical/travel assistance service)
and much more!

No Other Agency Can Offer This Worldwide Benefit!"

It's been 3 or 4 years, but I did a few contract trips for one of their Fortune 500 clients. They did everything they said they would do, paid on time, paid an industry standard day rate, and treated me in a professional manner. No complaints. Overall a very pleasant experience and I would work for them again if I needed to.

Thanks Shaq for the feedback, did you have to pay for your own "FACTS Training" and some of these others? If yes, how much did you pay? Just trying to figure out if I can afford long term contract work?

STEP 2: Welcome Packet - ACTIVE Status (once application processing is completed)
Insurance Coverage
Reference Checks
Background Check
- per client request
AirCare Crews Policies & Procedures

STEP 3: Final Processing - "EMPLOYEE" Status
Mandatory Drug Screening
AirCare Crews ID Application & Processing

Direct Deposit option
FACTS Training Employee Discount

I didn't pay for anything and to this day I have never had FACTS training. They used me anyway. They will find a drug testing facility near your home and have the results faxed to them. I think the only thing I had to provide was a passport photo for the ID.

Cool, thanks again Shaq!

Latest resources

Back