• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

airbus training

upallnight

Fly Safe!
Total Time
I need some help with A-320 training. Could somebody please help me choose some interactive software for the A-320 systems and the MCDU? Thanks in advance.

Eagleflip

Total Time
5000+
I have heard of a system called "Mr. MCDU," or something to that effect, but haven't used it.

I found a similar sounding product at Avweb called Professor McDoo--that may help. The site is at:

http://www.avshop.com/avshop/120303020.html

Sorry I can't be of more help, but this is the best I can do. Perhaps you can do a Google search for similar products.

By the way, if you are at JetBlue training, you won't be able to load Mr. MCDU on your laptop without causing a meltdown, or so we've been told.

LJDRVR

Total Time
You can find Professor McDoo on www.avsoft.net
They make it. Good company with quality products.

j41driver

Total Time
www.airbusdriver.net

I know a guy who is a USAirways A320 Captain and he has a website with a lot of information on the A320 series. Check it out.

www.airbusdriver.net

Last edited:

ILS JNKY

Sea Plane Pilots Assoc
Total Time
Hot Sights

WOW just like a kid in a candy store never knew there was so much stuff going on in this new field.:D