Airbus A380 Special On TLC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$265M apiece!?

How are they going to sell $179 seats on this thing?

I am guessing it is for high end, transocean/transcontinental travel...but am amazed that there are enough people willing to spend the kind of money it will take to keep this thing in the air...

Amazing though, thing is HUGE!

Just saw the end of it... The usual "the barge carrying the wings cleared the bridges by 20 inches"-type old-school TLC show.

Call me again when it's all put together and flying.

More impressive is the size of the rack on the girl on the show that follows the A380 programme... Yet another home-improvement-while-the-wife-is-gone show. The gal in the blue shirt is really filling out said shirt with some amazing, errr, "stuff", and the "designer" has a nice pair as well, and a nice-looking abdomen bared for all the world to see (and a pleasing piece of belly-button jewelry as well).

Guess there's an upside to the TLC transformation into the "all home improvement all the time" channel. Couldn't give a rat's a$$ about the 380 after seeing the goods hiding under that blue t-shirt...

*rowr*

What was the name of the program? I want to do a search on my TIVO and see if they are going to show it again.

thanks, but i just realized, i dont get TLC..
I did, however get the History Channel up until this month, I think my cable provider ended its contract with them so no more Aviation History or 'Tactical to Practical'.

I do get to watch MXC or Most Extreme Elimination Challenge or whatever its called now on Spike.

Latest resources

Back