Airbus A321NeoLR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FI Post of the Year! Too true!

This industry just steps away from supersonic travel, then stretches and adds and toys with old 1960s designs just to bring us back into the days of the Connie flying in the 20s going around buildups all night.

When will these manufacturers go back to being plane builders instead of an arm of the military industrial complex where project risk is not measured by profitability.

No bucks, no buck Rogers. Why should they build anything worth a flip if people like RA would rather buy used junk?

Boeing just released a range on the 737-800 Max of NYC-London.

That's nice ...... I wonder how they plan on getting it back from London to New York ? Through Reykjavik perhaps ? I'll take an Airbus any day over that noisy, uncomfortable, union busting POS.

Ahhhh. I feel much better now.

The new a321s with the a5 engine and the sharklets are actually pretty decent. Had a full one right up to 350 not to long ago and within 2 hours at 370. The sharklets really take it up a notch from the early builds... You aren't wallowing at 290. With this new model, adding another 4k of thrust will help this thing climb better at least.

The new a321s with the a5 engine and the sharklets are actually pretty decent. Had a full one right up to 350 not to long ago and within 2 hours at 370. The sharklets really take it up a notch from the early builds... You aren't wallowing at 290. With this new model, adding another 4k of thrust will help this thing climb better at least.

OK then.... How about 10K more per side and another 6 foot of wing each side. Then double bogie landing gear and 8 tires instead of 4. Then it will be a real long range airplane. The new one's are better than the old but they are still B75 "wanna-be's".

I'm suprised Airbus and Boeing aren 't recruiting every pilot on here to be their lead engineers and designers.....

I mean Boeing and Airbus obviously haven't figured out anything about airplanes with the engineers they have.....

Latest resources

Back