Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CrazyErnie

roger dodger
Did the search... can't find the jumpseat reservation/crew scheduling phone numbers. Can you help a brother out?

-Crazy

For ABX Air Jumpseats try calling our Flight Control at (800) 736-3973 ext. 2450. Please remember that you must be in the CASS system.

For Astar call 866-779-3452 ext 4 then ext 1 (crewsked). You must also be in the cass for the jumpseat, but I believe you can ride in the seats in the bus without cass because they have a door. At least thats how it used to be.

For ABX, call the number listed above and extension 2563 during business hours for the jumpseat desk. For same-night jumpseats after hours use the flight control extension, 2450.

Hey LJ, we were told at astar we were not allowed to use the after hours number, that only our crew sked or a flt manager could call that number to book a seat for us. Whata you know about that?
LJ-ABX said:
For ABX, call the number listed above and extension 2563 during business hours for the jumpseat desk. For same-night jumpseats after hours use the flight control extension, 2450.

I call the 2450 extension and have never had a problem getting through. Just make sure "Flight Control Amy" doesn't answer, if she does, hang up and try again later. ABX guys know what I'm talking about.

goastar said:
Hey LJ, we were told at astar we were not allowed to use the after hours number, that only our crew sked or a flt manager could call that number to book a seat for us. Whata you know about that?

I don't know but I'll find out. I thought we had that problem fixed.

Maybe they do. It has been a couple of weeks since I have heard anything different. I will check into it. See ya on Sept 10th.
LJ-ABX said:
I don't know but I'll find out. I thought we had that problem fixed.

ABX
800-736-3973 ext 2563
937-382-5591 ext 2563

DHL (AKA Astar Air Cargo)

866-779-3452
859-905-1544
859-905-1548

Latest resources

Back