Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Green Banana

Request Direct Honolulu..
So, as most know, All of Air Wisky’s routes are up for bid. I guess UAL thinks that they can get somebody to do the job cheaper. The question is, Are there any rumors around Air Wisky of pay cuts to keep the routes they have or furloughs if they loose the routes to other carriers? These are the only two options I can see.

Also, this site is no longer that geared to professional airline pilots and the industry. What are other sites that airline pilots are using??

Dash Trash said:
So, as most know, All of Air Wisky’s routes are up for bid. I guess UAL thinks that they can get somebody to do the job cheaper. The question is, Are there any rumors around Air Wisky of pay cuts to keep the routes they have or furloughs if they loose the routes to other carriers? These are the only two options I can see.
Why are those the only two options you see? As if the existence of the airline depends on what the pilots make. There are other ways the company can save money. There is absolutely no way AWAC pilots will be taking more pay cuts.
Billy

Dash Trash said:

Also, this site is no longer that geared to professional airline pilots and the industry. What are other sites that airline pilots are using??
I think you're looking for the www.iwashedoutatawac.com web site.

That's funny!

You boy's are so up-tight. I guess being out of a job will do that to you.

I am willing to bet that one of the two happens, though I wish it would not. I have many friends at AW and would never wish either upon them, but the way managment is, you will see one of thoses choices.

Latest resources

Back