Air Wisconsin...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A$$ Clowns

Seriously, those MF'ers owe us the $$. It all came down to the SOB ALPA Capt. reps for ZW and the Idiot pilots who believed them and voted for a slam dunk contract. When I owe someone money they are damm sure they get it. WTF is the union doing to get our cash back now... Not F'en 2010!

I heard of some guys putting together a class action lawsuit and going after those a$$ clown... Any word on that?

Seriously, those MF'ers owe us the $$. It all came down to the SOB ALPA Capt. reps for ZW and the Idiot pilots who believed them and voted for a slam dunk contract. When I owe someone money they are damm sure they get it. WTF is the union doing to get our cash back now... Not F'en 2010!

I heard of some guys putting together a class action lawsuit and going after those a$$ clown... Any word on that?
Love to see the attorney's fees on that one.

Porch said:
Seriously, those MF'ers owe us the $$.

What do you mean, us? You can't have any of my money.

Porch said:

Sue who? Do you believe there was some malicious intent on behalf of the ALPA guys pushing for the contract? Could it proven if true? Doubt it.

Latest resources

Back