• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

air wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe not, but for the most part much of the Denver people (not all, sorry some) tend to be more negative, untolerable people to be around for more than an hour, let alone a 4 day trip. For claiming to be "good-ol westerners", they sure slam east-coast people alot. And the funny thing is, some of these FA's we work with from the PHL area are some of the nicest people around. They never have anything bad to say about anyone. Huh, funny. I understand your pain, but dont take it out on your flight crew. And oh yeah, if I recall only Seattle out ranks Denver in bumbs/panhandlers in the US. "Will Work for Crack" signs on every freeway entrance in Denver; Colfax Ave is pretty sweet too. DIA isnt in the ghetto like PHL is.

I'm going to agree with you here. As a commuter myself, there is no reason to put down others because my life sucks. I would quit or find a new job before being an a$hole to the crew. Well said.

First of all...the point I was trying to make was...you really cant evenly compare philly to aurora. Every city has its good and its bad parts...personaly I choose not to live in aurora...just as if I lived in Philly id choose to live in a nicer part of philly. However...you can compare the crime rates and choose for yourself if you wish. Secondly, I was not putting down or slamming anyone from being from the east coast. If you live there and you like it...good for you, that doesnt bother me one bit. Lastly...I dont bitch about it when Im at work...Im a Denver native but never worked with AWAC while they were based in Denver, I knew when I got hired that Chicago and IAD were going bye bye as well, so I did it knowing full well that Id be commuting to the east coast. Bottom line, it is what it is, in one sense Im lucky enough to be able to live where I want...and work someplace else. If you dwell on the negative aspects of this career...well you can pretty much kiss what happines you do have good bye. I go to work to earn a living for what I want to do in my life at home, and when Im at home...this job can suck it.

Latest resources

Back