• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmm I didn't think so but I checked the pilot recruitment site and it says that they are. I suspect that if you have mins they might give you a look anyway without it. However that being said it really isn't a big deal to go do the written. Go to ALLATPs and do it in a day - piece of cake. Things are a little uncertain here but there aren't any other regionals I would want to work for.

Last edited:
Requirements...
http://www.airwis.com/car_pilots.htm?linkSrc=6
1000TT/250M

http://www.nationjob.com/job/aiwa4
2000TT/500M

Both say the ATP or ATP written, but I am confused on which times are required? :confused:

Twotter76 said:
Hmm I didn't think so but I checked the pilot recruitment site and it says that they are. I suspect that if you have mins they might give you a look anyway without it. However that being said it really isn't a big deal to go do the written. Go to ALLATPs and do it in a day - piece of cake. Things are a little uncertain here but there aren't any other regionals I would want to work for.

I'd go with the 1000/250 from the Air Wisconsin website...

The 2000/500 ad says they are hiring into the DO-328s.. They left the property in 2003!

No, they are moving all thier bases to the east coast (US Air bases). They will eventually pull the ATW and ORD bases within the next year.

Bases?

What bases will exist on the east coast?

CheeseHead13 said:
No, they are moving all thier bases to the east coast (US Air bases). They will eventually pull the ATW and ORD bases within the next year.

Lastest bid position sheet now has DCA and PHL on it......a realignment including PHL is due to come out in the next few days, they are still waiting for more info before they open DCA (probably in regards to how many crews they will need there). Reserve F/O and Line holder F/O are considered two different positions.......with that in mind I would anticipate that a new hire would probably find themselves with a reserve position in PHL to start since I doubt anyone will be bidding into it and positions in IAD and ORD will probably stop being backfilled......with classes still scheduled throughout the summer you would probabaly be able to switch that to DCA or the 3rd mystery base when that comes out. Good Luck....looks like things are finally starting to be revealed to us all.....the AWAC way..........cautiously (slowly). =) AD

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back