• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't heard that but it dosen't mean that it's not true.

WD.

We have been providing ual express service ORD-ATL since June, as well as ATL-IAD. I don't know how many flights a day, but I know it was more than one in the not so distant past.

Also, as far as a "J4J" scenario, that applies only to acquiring 51-70 seat aircraft. If we want to acquire 70 seaters, we must provide employment opportunities to furloughed UAL pilots. None of the details of this have been ecked out yet, as the UAL agreement is only tentative at this time. What "provide employment opportunities for furloughed UAL pilots" means has not yet been defined.

To answer General Lee's question, our 146's are not subject to the limitation on operating 70 seat aircraft. They are "grandfathered" in. We can operate them and don't have to provide UAL pilots employment opportunities in the J4J's situation.

Interesting if AWAC starts the ORD - RDU - IAD run with Bae146's as Gen. Lee states. ACA currently does it with CRJ's. Will have to check our schedule and see if there are any changes that I didn't realize. Hhmmm....

Just checked:
ACA currently does that route 6 times per day in the RJ and no changes that I can see for the April schedule...

Wonder where that info came from Gen. Lee?

Oh, for those that wondered, AWAC does 5 round trips a day IAD - ATL (jumpseated many times) and 1 trip a day to ORD for UAL as UAX. They have been doing this for quite some time now...

Cheers.
:)

Last edited:
Whiskey Driver,
I'm not sure where you got your information. The latest update on the MEC hotline dated March 23rd did NOT say we were in negotiations with another carrier. It further stated that the company does not have plans to go it alone. I haven't had a chance to look at the AWAC powerpoint presentation...per chance it was mentioned there? Our MEC chairman also said that if United were to file chapter 7, it would be a very bad thing for AWAC. There was no mention of additional aircraft either. Where are you getting this from?:confused:

AWACOFF. All of this info came from our own web board and the new power point board. Now the info on the a/c deliveries is on our pilot message board and that came stright from MB in ATW.

WD.

Latest resources

Back