Air Wisconsin training!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lionflyer said:
Im sorry, but Air Wisky does not behave like that.
Let me second that. While some individuals may get that way (like they can everywhere) that's not the corporate culture.

av8tor33 said:
Can anyone tell me how training is at air wisconsin in terms of pass rates, instructors, duration, etc. Thanks!!
Why did you put an exclaimation point at the end of your subject title?

IHF

They may be in the minority but there are definitely some bad apples at AWAC. Just mind your P's and Q's until you are off probation. There is one instructor for the 146 that is a bad apple. If you get the 146, rest assured, you will be told who it is. After the threats of termination I have seen at this company (to others, not myself), the advice I gave above is the best to follow.

No one at Air Willy is out to get you. I've been through both the 146 and the RJ training department. The only thing that matters is attitude. If you walk into something and act like you know more than the instructor, you are likely to get knocked down a notch or two. As long as you show some respect and a willingness to learn from your instructor/checkairmen, you will do fine.

I don't know where Crashpad gets his stories, but our Chief Pilot and our Union take very good care of the pilot group. I think its one of the most "pilot friendly" companies you can work for.

Latest resources

Back