• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin throws $35 Million to US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actually i was told today by a jumpseater/faa/checkairman/training instructor/management/union rep/guy-who-is-in-the-know that mainline will be taking back all the 170/175's and crj700/900's for mainline and replacing all the remaining contract crj200's with a giant dash8-400 order also to be flown by mainline guys.

he said the press release will be out by 5pm.

Well according to USAPA the regionals have more than the allowed larger regional jets. So don't think anyone is going to be getting any bigger airplanes. And if anything Republic is going to be losing some.

actually i was told today by a jumpseater/faa/checkairman/training instructor/management/union rep/guy-who-is-in-the-know that mainline will be taking back all the 170/175's and crj700/900's for mainline and replacing all the remaining contract crj200's with a giant dash8-400 order also to be flown by mainline guys.

he said the press release will be out by 5pm.

Sounds great to me!

in fact so many aircraft are on order to replace the outsourced flying that there will be a production line opened in CLT. Displaced WaMu bankers will be used and supplies/materials will come from scrapped NASCAR metal after a race.

that same jumpseater told me this also - press release to follow the first

Latest resources

Back