• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin TA passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure the MEC has their reasons and they have stated this on the hotlines...but how come their is no update on the hotline. Even just..a we are putting a response together now...stay informed.

Thats what I mean by disinformation campaign.

I like the full pay till the last day!

First of all....I am neither defending nor slamming the Mesa Ta... I'm not going there.....

But.... to DairyAir

"Thanks Mesa"

Isn't it YOUR pilot group that passed the TA....??? You all had the choice to vote yes or to vote no.......

Okay I'll bite

I guess I should rephrase.

I do not fault the Mesa pilots for ratifying thier TA. I fault the pilots who were willing to go to work for freedom. By willing to work there for substandard wages and work rules they undermined the bargaining power of the Mesa pilots who really had no choice but to vote in thier TA to ward off Freedom. Now we at Air Willy are having to take concessions in order to secure the flying we curently have as well as additional flying. It is all a big s#it sandwich and we are all going to have to take a bite. As I am sure Mesa can attest it does not taste very good.
Our new TA is what I and probably many of the other pilots here think is the lesser of to Evils. Our negotiating committee chairman flat out told us this a pig. We've cleaned it up put some lipstick on it and taught it how to dance so thats cool but it is still a pig. The good thing is that even with the concessions our contract is still one of the best out there. One other thing if United does not accept our bid the TA does not go into effect and we will get top pay to the last day the latter of which is would probably occur in the next 12 to 18 months.

My thanks go out to those who supported JO by going to Freedom
good luck
DairyAir

Latest resources

Back