Air Wisconsin Simulator Ride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crzypilot

Could anyone please tell what type of Sim that they use? I was thinking about getting a little sim in one before I did the prep the night before. I basically have no sim time at all. I see that they give you the profiles etc to learn. I just thought if I could locate a sim nearby, I would benefit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, in advance.

Are you refering to the sim ride for the interview?

Do the sim prep the day before and you'll be fine. If you are nervous about flying a sim, go find a flight school that has a Frasca 142 or something similar. They are harder to fly than the sim you'll use for the interview. The handout on line should give you all you need. Study that before you go and it will go just fine.

I just interviewed on the 28th. The sim ride is as advertised in the gauge. The instructors are great. They want you to do well. The sim was fairly easy to fly if you have a good scan. I am not sure what kind of sim it actually is, but it is supposed to be a King Air 90 or a 200. It is a pc sim that has a yoke and pedals. Very pitch sensitive. All you need to do is fly with your finger tips. Listen to the instructor and you will be fine.
Great people they helped me get hired. Well worth the $60.

i have an interview with them on august 2 could you give me any advice on what to study? i am definately doing the sim the night before. do they ask you a lot of questsions on your current multi aircraft or the multi you have the most time in?

Latest resources

Back