• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin pilot pool letter/January hiring class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FWIW.....I sent a buddys stuff up there last week and he was called this week for an interview.....besides the rec's I have been hearing you NEED to be 121 current to get the interview...

Well if we get the Midwest flying...I think we originally heard that (whoever got it) they want it up and running in February....would mean a lot of hiring and training really quickly....probably not the time to be exceptionally picky with candidates

Well you're not alone. I interviewed in early November, got the letter about 10 days later, and I'm currently waiting for the phone to ring for a class date. I called Sara a couple weeks ago and she said there would probably be a class in January. Let's hope so. See you there!

FWIW.....I sent a buddys stuff up there last week and he was called this week for an interview.....besides the rec's I have been hearing you NEED to be 121 current to get the interview...

That might be true... but I have also heard that we are still hiring a lot of low timers, I am not so sure 121 time is necessary. I also hope we get this midwest flying, but I am less and less optimistic, especially after expressjet was asked to rebid. Midwest flying would likely mean I would upgrade by mid spring... though I am betting the attrition that would result from us not getting it would mean I might even be looking at the same time frame.... who knows... to the new guys, crack a beer and have some fun, just not toooo much fun in toon town... the walls have eyes.

Latest resources

Back