Air Wisconsin Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DH106

Can anyone indicate Air Wisconsin pay for years 1-5, FO and Capt?

If you got hired today, here's what your pay would be....

CRJ CA FO

1 56.59 24.00
2 60.40 36.24
3 64.73 38.84
4 69.75 41.85
5 71.91 43.14

BAE146 CA FO

1 70.02 24.00
2 72.47 43.48
3 77.68 46.61
4 83.70 50.22
5 86.29 51.77

plus $1.50 per hour per diem, which goes up to $1.60, I think next year.

HawkI, thanks for the info. Go an interview there next week. Where were you flying the MD80? I take it that was before you went to Air WI?

Hey DH106,
I was furloughed when Vanguard shutdown, started class with AWAC in OCT. Its been great so far, and the pay is better than at Vanguard in the long run. Good luck with your interview!!

Air Wis Pay

Hawk1,
I don't know where you got your numbers, but I am a 4 year Captian at Air Wis, and the RJ only pays $63.93 hour. You might be looking at the 2006 pay scales.
Hope to see you on line.
Rich Huck
Den CRJ Captain

I think HawkI used the pay schedule as if you got hired today. So a 4 year captain would use 2007 data. Year 1 would be 2003, Year 2 would be 2004 ect. Hope this helps out. See ya on the line.

Just a rumor, as far as I know, but is it true that ZW is leaving ORD????

The AirWis leaving ORD rumor has been around ACA for YEARS. If you're new, you should ask more senior guys why there is so much animosity between the pilot groups. Hint: early 1990's.

Notice: In February, we're flying into Dayton Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio (CVG), Grand Rapids and Lancing Michigan. All UAL cities that ACA served. Lancing used to be an AirWis served city before ACA took over. That takeover helped fuel the rumor that AirWis was leaving ORD. Oh look, were back!

All in fun!

S.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Rumors fly more than airplanes, dont they? It is going to be interesting to see what UAL decides to do with our respective airlines. We have also picked up some new cities recently. I guess I am an FNG because I dont have any animosity towards AirWisconsin pilots. You got a problem with ACA pilots? :D

All fun and games until someone gets hurt, haha.

See ya!

Latest resources

Back