• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin Hiring Again...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
real men fly 90 seaters!! but not for 50 seat pay soooo nevermind!

AWAC continues to miss the boat on these RFP's. XJT & DAL, SKY & everyone, Colgan & CAL, etc. The owners are ridiculously smart, hopefully they can figure something else out here, these RFP's aren't working for 'em.

Missed yes. Why? Because the pilot group are strong and won't settle to fly for food stamp wages but for wages you can actually live on.

Well it seems 13 have left this month (march) so far. Mostly CAs. Not sure how fast that absorbs the surplus we have but I suspect that scheduling is about to get tighter.

Missed yes. Why? Because the pilot group are strong and won't settle to fly for food stamp wages but for wages you can actually live on.

Well management would have you believe we get paid too much, they seem to bring it up at least once a week. Of course they don't mention record profits they are making, the hundreds of millions they made on the USAirways investment, and the $100 million dollars that they stole from the pilots back in 2003. My W-2s certainly don't say I earned too much last year.

Well it seems 13 have left this month (march) so far. Mostly CAs. Not sure how fast that absorbs the surplus we have but I suspect that scheduling is about to get tighter.

Yet still no upgrades, no vacancy notices, and never any approvals to pick up open time.

Yet still no upgrades, no vacancy notices, and never any approvals to pick up open time.

I have actually had my last three requests on FLICA approved ( I swear) including picking up a 21 hour trip. But not having any vacancy notices in 5 months.... that's just a little odd.

I've had two requests to drop approved in the past month or so. Don't know what to tell you other than maybe it was situational.

Latest resources

Back