Air Wis

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flight304

If and when Air Wisconsin does hire, what are the minimums? What are the competitive times? Do you have to have a resume walked in?

Thanks.

There Mins are: 1500TT, 500 ME. However, there competetive times right now are over 2500 and prior 121 experience. You also need a LOR from someone there.

Thanks AV8br

Thanks for your reply. Do you work there at Air Wisconsin? If so how do you like it? How large is the AirTran Jet Connect supposed to grow?

Last edited:
Yeah Av8BR, like the someone here that gave you one!!! Where the hell is my dinner or atleast a beer or two. It's good seeing you on line here and I am making every effort to limit my exposure in ORD.

See ya next month SY

WD.

Wisconsin isn't contracted with two "SS"

WI or maybe WIS or definitely Wisconsin. But not Wiss. (but not...hehehe say that five times real fast)

I'm a transplanted rebel and not from the State of Wisconsin and still that bugs me... you may not want to call it Wiss around anybody from Air Wiss. You might try Air Willy though...especially if you like calling MD's, mad dogs and such.

Good luck on your endevors by the way...

Flight 304,

I work here and have for 2 1/2 years. AWAC is an outstanding company with some of the greatest people in the industry to work with. The info on the Jet connect side, we were told that it was for ten (10) aircraft. That may grow or it may not, I am not as up to date of the goings on with that side of the company. During these times 3000tt and a yr of 121 exp along with a letter of rec will get you noticed. 1500 and 500 will get you a letter stateing thanks but no thanks. In any event I wish you all the best with trying to get on here if you succeed you will without a doubt love it.

WD.

Wiskey Driver said:
...................I am making every effort to limit my exposure in ORD.

See ya next month SY

WD.

Glad to hear you are limiting your exposures here in ORD :D :D

Now I feel safe entering the crew room!!

Rottweiller said:
Glad to hear you are limiting your exposures here in ORD :D :D

Now I feel safe entering the crew room!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! You're safe.

WD.

Latest resources

Back