• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airgator

FUBIJAR
Air Whiskey Jumpseat

I am trying to jumpseat on this Sat. 21st from PHL-BGR. Can anyone tell me what the loads look like for the 2 morning flights? Also, does the RJ have a seat upfront? I'm with K4 and we just got CASS and I've never J/S'd before. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
first one is full
3830 PHL - BGR 9: 05A 0 open seats with no standbys listed

next one
3696 PHL - BGR 11:11A has 2 seats open with no standbys listed

Good luck!

We do have a jumpseat. Should be all yours, if you are in cass and we have an agreement with you (I do not know who K4 is.) Done the BGR turns many times, never with a jumpseater. So even if that first flight is full, you should be up front.

Thank you. I'm trying to get up to Maine for a family reunion. K4 is Kalitta Air, and we do have an agreement so you're welcome to hop over to Europe with us.

Thank you. I'm trying to get up to Maine for a family reunion. K4 is Kalitta Air, and we do have an agreement so you're welcome to hop over to Europe with us.

Can we return on Kallita or does the TSA still ban that type of thing.

Be careful on that one. RAH usually dhd's a crew on that flight that is full. Although it shows 2 seats open, you may get to the gate and get bumped by a DHD. Most of the guys there would not take the jumpseat however if they are DHD, but the gate agents may ask. Just a heads up....

I'd hazard to guess many of our pilots have never heard of Kalitta...just make sure you have your passport, medical and airline ID and you should be good to go. Something like 80% of our pilot group commutes so we do everything we can to get somebody on.

We welcome Jumpseaters. Majority of the AWAC pilots commute as well. So, we are most accomodating. If you never rode up front of a CRJ 200, Don't freak at the view on final, just realize it's nicknamed the Lawn Dart for a reason.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back