Air whisky Interview!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8tor33

I have an interview with air whisky on the 19th and I need any advice you can provide me with. Thanks in advance!!

You might get to upgrade sometime next decade, or get furloughed sooner. They don't have any orders, dude, watch out. Not saying they are a bad company by any means, you just might not get what you want. Of course, who does? Good luck.

Most of the interview is human resource type stuff. Until recently it has been high time/high experience pilots who have interviewed and the company is looking for individuals who are team players and who the rest of us wouldn't mind flying with for 4 days or so. They have a written test and ask a couple of technical questions on the interview.

Aviationinterviews.com usually has some pretty good gouge on it. If you get into town early you can do the sim check ahead of time. The guy's name is Dell and his company is destinationsim or something like that. He has a website if my memory is correct.

It's pretty straightforward and was professional in my opinion. Don't try to be something you're not just to "pass" the interview. Prepare well and be a good impression of yourself.

I used the book "checklist for success" by Cheryl Cage to prepare and it served me well. I would recommend it.

Good Luck

I have an interview on May 25 and I have gone to aviatininterviews.com and the gouges there have all 15 written questions you should expect as well as other good info on HR questions and the sim....let me know if you get the info off that site...if not I can Email it to you....Take Care dude and good luck

Q: What is the difference between a commuter pilot and a pizza??

A: The pizza can feed a family of four

I interviewed there the other day...if you don't do the sim prep the day before, you are an absolute moron....sepecially if you're used to flying glass.

As for upgrade, they told me it's looking like 8-10 (no typo) years right now. They're taking delivery of their 70th CRJ this month, then that's it. The current hiring is due to attrition, as well as an increase in usage hours from yonited.

Go for the BAe 146----four engine throttles----like a 747. It is also supposedly easy to land---and it does have an FMS if I remember correctly on a jumpseat I had. Aspen would be fun also. But, you might have to live in Appleton, and I don't know much about that place....Go for it.

Bye Bye--General Lee;)

Latest resources

Back