• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems like we still have a few idiots hanging around the property, maybe this one will be shown the door.

[sarcasm]But c'mon, he single handedly saved the airline.[/sarcasm]

Hol' On! Hol' On . . . where's yore hat? Where's yore hat?

This has been a long time coming.

He started out as a member of the "Hat Police" then gradumacated all the way up to "F/A Overnight Bag Inspector". I think it is probably time he gets promoted to "Pasture Observer", but instead, they'll probably make him "Indoc Instructor".

Last edited:
[sarcasm]But c'mon, he single handedly saved the airline.[/sarcasm]

Just aks(I meant to do that) he'll tell you all about it. I heard he even brings new fa's to the flight deck while flying over GSO just to show it to them.

According to Webster, the latin name for this type is the "harmonicus horibilis" . . . . see also "scabbicus d0uche-baggicus"

He may be a lot of things, but the pax love him, the radio guy in ATL plugs us all the time because of him, and he may not have saved the airline, but he did keep it out of the dirt in a really crappy situation.

Theres two guys who play the harmonica.... One is a ****************************** bad..The other, well, hes cool as chit.. we just need to beat him up for teaching the ****************************** bag how to play that stupid thing.... JT is a stud... I love that guy... MD, well, we all know about him....

He may be a lot of things, but the pax love him, the radio guy in ATL plugs us all the time because of him, and he may not have saved the airline, but he did keep it out of the dirt in a really crappy situation.
If he prevented a crash, then he probably did save the airline.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back