• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran online app

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Once again I just applied at Air Tran and it seems their online app has changed since my last application. I filled all the stuff out and sent it in. I got a response that I met the criteria but some info was missing such as a plain text resume.

I attached a cover and a resume along with the app but did not paste the plain text resume in the box. What I mean that there were separate boxes to paste a plain text resume and cover and at the end of the process you can attach a word resume and letter. Can one supercede the other or did you need to submit both?

Thanks in advance.

Once again I just applied at Air Tran and it seems their online app has changed since my last application. I filled all the stuff out and sent it in. I got a response that I met the criteria but some info was missing such as a plain text resume.

I attached a cover and a resume along with the app but did not paste the plain text resume in the box. What I mean that there were separate boxes to paste a plain text resume and cover and at the end of the process you can attach a word resume and letter. Can one supercede the other or did you need to submit both?

Thanks in advance.

If the message said that a plain text resume was missing then I would make sure that it's inculded.

Doesn't matter!

B190FO sry CAPTAIN ;)

Don't worry about your online application! From what I've heard from my friends, the only way to get a call for an interview is to have your friends walk in your resume OR go to airinc, wai, etc job fairs.

They DO NOT use their online application when selecting pilots for interviews. Instead, ONCE you have an interview the online application will be used to check your prior employment, flight times, etc.

In other words, you'll need the online application once you get the interview - to actually get an interview GO TO JOB FAIRS!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back