Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran makes girls throw away pet turtle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here ya go.

Really? Who was refused a jumpseat?

Dirtbag AirTran management has rescinded the reciprocal jumpseat agreement with Spirit pilots. AirTran ALPA has preemptively set up a buddy pass donation program where Spirit pilots can ride on our planes using employee buddy passes. If any Spirit pilots are stuck and need to fly on AirTran call our Jumpseat chairmen.

Chris Deimler, Chairman
ATN MEC JSC
[email protected]

Andrew Oliphant, Vice Chairman
ATN MEC JSC Vice-Chair
[email protected]

Mark Orzell
ATN MEC JSC member
[email protected]

saw them on the today show this morning. what a stupid story.

Jeezuschrist!!!! Pick your friggin battles people! My god!!

Personally...I would've continued.

So what? Atlanta rampers have been known to carry salmonella bacteria. Just put it in your pocket next time you fly...

I think that was the issue. If it was in a shoe box in a bag, no one would ever have known the difference, but evidently she got it out and played with it thus starting the problem.

However, I'm more appalled at the fact that AirTran FEDEX'd the turtle to the girl a couple days later. FedEx? Really? How beat to crap do you think it got going through 4 sorts or more making its way across the country...?

No wonder PETA is po'd. You can't make this stuff up...

my favorite part of this whole thing was Meredith Viera asking the little girl if she noticed a change in the turtle since she got it back.. She responded with, he seems a little depressed, just hangs out under his palm tree and keeps asking for Mai Tai's all the time, but other than that..

RV

Eeeeek!

I think that was the issue. If it was in a shoe box in a bag, no one would ever have known the difference..

One of our passengers smuggled a pet guinea pig aboard in a small bag. Wouldn't have been a problem if she hadn't started feeding it on her meal tray. A passing F/A thought it was a mooching rat, and that's how the trouble started....

One of our passengers smuggled a pet guinea pig aboard in a small bag. Wouldn't have been a problem if she hadn't started feeding it on her meal tray. A passing F/A thought it was a mooching rat, and that's how the trouble started....

The visions in my head about this right now are pure awesomeness.

Latest resources

Back