Air Show Static request...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude... chill out.

I was just trying to help out my cause. I already have contacted lots of units...

If you go to the CHINFO website, you can see the request if you like.

You should show a little more patience and not answer threads just to hassel folks.

Besides, if you are a Blue Engineer, it is your show in the first place.

Last edited:
Kow's done this the last 3 years of the show... and he hooks you up if you're static or performing. My liver is still recovering from last years shindig.

bertengineer said:
Let's see, instead of using the proper naval message format for soliciting performers / static display participants for the airshow, you are going to go to a web page and try to get people?

What kind of tool is this guy? Sounds like the rod up the @$$ that was implanted during basic/OCS/whatever is still there.

'Proper naval message format.' I bet you refer to the -1 or NATOPS before mounting the old lady just to make sure it's done in an 'efficient military manner.'

Give me a break, the dude was just putting the word out so that Guard guys like me have an excuse to fly somewhere and go drink. I don't look at the 'proper naval message format', but a note on a website like this does attract my attention.

You can stand at ease now, Bert.

AIR2MUD said:
I don't look at the 'proper naval message format', but a note on a website like this does attract my attention.

This forum is how I found out he was doing it last year. Took a jet down for static, and had a blast. Kow you still got that scotch glass?

Kow, are you still looking for any T-38's, by any chance?

(I wish...) haha

How about a KC-135?

If we could get approvals, we could try to bring the 'iron maiden' too. We know the Navy jocks love that thing!

mudkow60 said:
I have two slated, but could use a T-37 or two if you can swing that.
I don't really have connections to that side of the house...

...but I'll try and let someone know about it.

:( oh well -- I wanted to go

Latest resources

Back