• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air net

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airnet guys get over yourselves. You think you are better pilots then everybody else just because you flew a baron. I agree that kind of flying should help make you a better stick. funny though i know of two of your pilots washing out of training programs. One out of 121 IOE could not land the plane and one from a fractional, couldn't pass sim. Guess your all not as good as you think.

ok. i'll bite at the flame. there are always a few people who slip through the cracks. these people usually don't finish a year at airnet and leave for regionals. i can say with confidence that anyone who finished a year at airnet is more than likely not flushing out of regionals. note the more than likely....as stated earlier, people do slip through the cracks.

i do know some bad sticks that do fly for expressjet though that needed a little help before going to the line.

They say average 38,000 first year pay. can anyone confirm that or deny? also how hard would it be to get in LUK? thinking of leaving the regionals and looking for some info. also how much extra are hey offering for prior121 experience? thanks in advance

sounds like the interview didn't go so well, funny how people will bash a company or it's pilots when things don't go the way they want.

I left a regional over three years ago to fly for Jetride.
My sim partner came over from Airnet where he flew Barron's and the Van. He never flew a jet before and I had several thousands of hours in jets. He flew circles around me.
I flew a lot on the line with ex-Airneters, all great pilots. The only problem that SOME had was in the CRM department.

The only problem that SOME had was in the CRM department.

That's somewhat understandable considering how long they spend in the cockpit of a prop all by themselves. Going from a single-pilot environment to a crew environment can be a bit of a learning curve for some. Besides, we all know what kind of social butterflies the night shift freight dawgs can be.

OUPilot, you earned yourself an aquarium with that remark brother. :beer:

Latest resources

Back