Air Nantucket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captnmayday

I have been updating my CV with them ... I have heard nothing but good things about them. Does anyone know when they may start hiring and how to get an interview?

Besides AN, I am looking for a Twin charter job in warmer climate specially PR, FL or the Carib.

Thank you in advance,
2500TT 1000Multi

Have you tried Cape Air? Same area. Not sure whether or not the company is hiring.

I've never heard of Air Nantucket, or maybe a couple words just got switced.
However Cape Air & Nantucket Airlines are one in the same company.
I flew there for a year Its a great company and I enjoyed my time flying there.
I heard possibly later in the year for hiring, as to exactly when of course that is always subject to change! Just keep your resume up-to date there it seems like you got the hours. They do have a hotline Phone number about hiring. Call it every few days. I believe the number is on the website
If you whant the warm climate. They should be staring the shifting of some of their airplanes to the Carribean in a month or so. Belive it or not, not everyone whants to spend the winter in the carribean. so you never know.
Goog Luck

PS. They also have 6 airports they serve in south Florida, the bases in FL are harder to get.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where the junior bases are located in the northeast and carribean? Any idea as to pay scales?

I have a friend working there now and I hear the junior bases are Boston and Hyannis....although when he was hired last season he was put down in the Carib and was brought back to Hyannis when things slowed there for the summer months. I think they stick you where they need you. He told me a fellow in his new hire class got Naples as a base right out of class. They pulled their service out of Naples so I'm not sure how all thats going to run. Hope that helps!

Latest resources

Back