Air Midwest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboy

Just wondering if anyone has any information on Air Midwest, i.e., interviews, crew basis, pay, aircraft, growth, etc.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

air midwest is hiring again. We fly the be1900D for USAirways express, and MESA airlines out of new mexico, arizona, arkansas, texas, oklahoma.
bases are as follows

MCI hub:ICT, HYS, GCK, MCI, SLN
DFW hub: PNC, JBR, BWD, HRO
florida: JAX, TPA, PFN, APF, EYW

PIT-PHL hubs: jhw, ckb, cnm, duj, gon, ith, phl, pit, pkb, rdg, shd,

west: FMN, HOB, row

CLT hub, CLT, CHS,

first year FO pay is 18.15 and 2nd year FO is 20.39

per diem is 1.00, no overnight trips
no aircraft growth at AMW however we can bid into mesa's jet equipment after 1 year. upgrade might about 1 year or less on the 1900D.
good luck, anything more just ask.

What is the best way to get a resume to these folks?

Thanks

Thanks for the info.

I went to their website and it said they are part of AEPS. The link on AEPS's website for the online app is broken so I sent her a res. directly.

Thanks

Hey thanks a lot Jetdriven. Good information. One or two more things, what's the interview like and how soon are they running classes? Also heard that you are starting to recieve dash's. Is this true?

Thanks again

the interview I hear is a few questions pulled out of the121 ATP written and a few "tell me about yourself " questions and a sim ride. I didnt interview with mesa, I got in through AMW I knew an instructor there. there were 2 newhires mixed in with the last batch of furlough recalls. I would say 2-3 new hire classes this year with 20 each.
the DHC-8 classes are for the MESA certificate. They could hire you into the AMW 1900D, the MESA dash-eight, or even perhaps a MESA CRJ-ERJ? If you want a little better QOL go 1900D, if you want a little more moeny and fly out west or FLORIDA then go DHC-8 if you get the choice..

Latest resources

Back