Air Midwest flying for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to another post, it's Colgan.

Regardless, I can't believe Delta is going to 1900s. No FA, no lav, no snacks or drinks... yeah, that's the wave of the future.

From what I understand, it was a decision handed down from Mesa Corporate who told the DO at Air Midwest to put 1900s into service at JFK. AMW doesn't have any spare 1900s, nor does it have the crews to do it - so every management and training pilot was dragged out to JFK, and the FO's are all new-hires that just completed their simulator training and will be doing their IOE in JFK.

I do know they robbed a 1900 from the CHS base and leased out the CHS flying to Gulfstream who will fly a Continental Connection painted aircraft for US Airways Express.

So go fly on Delta Connection in an US Airways Express painted airplane.

trolleydriver said:
From what I understand, it was a decision handed down from Mesa Corporate who told the DO at Air Midwest to put 1900s into service at JFK. AMW doesn't have any spare 1900s, nor does it have the crews to do it - so every management and training pilot was dragged out to JFK, and the FO's are all new-hires that just completed their simulator training and will be doing their IOE in JFK.

I do know they robbed a 1900 from the CHS base and leased out the CHS flying to Gulfstream who will fly a Continental Connection painted aircraft for US Airways Express.

So go fly on Delta Connection in an US Airways Express painted airplane.

First rate operation you guys have going on there. You must be so proud!

Latest resources

Back