Air Methods

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

orangeman

Does anyone have any info on Air Methods, I currently work for CJ Systems and we have been bought out by Air Methods.

Good luck, my pop in law currently works for them, via
Rock Mountain. He is a check airman on the ASTAR. He dosen't really like it, lots of stupid company problems.

I guess the easiest way for AM to get rid of the competition is to just but them out.

Good luck, CJ is a great company. If you are on the A109, enjoy it while it lasts, I have a strong hunch they will be gone in the near future. Of course you look to be a starch wing guy. Don't know how that will turn out.

I work for Air Methods and according to the old timers with AM, the "stupid company problems" happened only after AM bought out Rocky. AM was a lot smaller than Rocky amd grew quite a bit after the merger. Along with the company came all the management and big company culture. On the other hand, AM is a great company to work for. If you're just a line pilot, then you really don't have to deal with the "problems." Pay is great since the union contract came into effect. Bennies are also pretty good. Over all, I think you are going to like working with and for AM. The company is doing well financially and as it happens with any other business, if you have the chance to buy out the competition, then you do it. AM is extremely safety concious and will back up any pilot who won't fly for any good reason. Hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back