Air Medical in SAT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

conquest

Anybody know anything about this Company?
QAL I know about the planes. More interested in QAL, schedule, pay.

Thanks

If it is the same folks. Interviewed with them several years ago didn't accept the job because of the schedule and pay. Also had a friend who worked for them only briefly, left because of the schedule and some conflict with management. Both of us didn't need to build time or need the pay. It may be ok for someone who needs to build turbine time and can live within a few miles of KBAZ because the time from call to wheels up is 45 minutes.

If its the same i interviewed at, the skinny is: you take out a loan in your name to finance your SIC type, which is re-payed by them after your 2 year contract is completed, they pay any interest charges along the way, if you get the option to upgrade you do the exact same for the PIC type, another loan. Haven't you paid enough??

If its the same i interviewed at, the skinny is: you take out a loan in your name to finance your SIC type, which is re-payed by them after your 2 year contract is completed, they pay any interest charges along the way, if you get the option to upgrade you do the exact same for the PIC type, another loan. Haven't you paid enough??

The above was absolutely true, and the other reason I didn't accept the position.

My friend got out of the loan thing because he stayed just long enough and it didn't take him anytime to get checked out and 135 ride in the Cheyenne.

Latest resources

Back